Apotex Hiring B Pharma/M Pharma Candidates – Apply Online
Apotex hiring candidates with bachelors and masters degree in pharma for the post of executive. Pharma job opening 2022, B Pharma job opening 2022, M Pharma job opening 2022, Pharmacy job opening 2022, Apotex job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Executive, GBS GRA Labeling-GBS-Label G
Location: Mumbai, MH, IN, 400084
M Pharmacy, B Pharmacy or Equivalent Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge and/or understanding of regulatory requirements for filing labelling submissions in USFDA, Health Canada or ROW markets.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate good writing skills and compilation of submission documents.
- Proofreading ability for reviewing technical documents required for dossier preparation
- Attention to detail to check packaging artwork material and specifications
Collaborate with team members.
Other Techniques: Plant tissue culture (seed germination, Direct-Indirect Organogenesis, Micropropagation), Biochemical assays (Protein estimation, Sugar estimation).
Self-motivated, taking responsibility and taking the initiative.
Must have labeling experience in any market – US, Canada, Europe or ROW.
- Responsible for coordination & preparation of regulatory submissions and strategies.
- Prepare and submit all the supporting documents for labelling submissions as per the type of submission for Canada Market.
- Co-ordinate with POC/ Vendor for Artwork creation and update.
- Maintain all the tracking requirements for Label update (RIMS, Tracking sheets, CCR, etc.)
- Prepare and update the label/ Monograph as per the requirement in New Drug development or Product lifecycle maintenance in US and Canada market.
- Develop & maintain regulatory knowledge of Canada regulations.
- Manage the final product submissions and negotiate and communicate effectively with regional team/regulatory authorities to obtain timely product approvals.
- Perform ESG submissions and maintain the acknowledgments.
- Author the responses and be a decision maker for the changes applicability in the labels
- Define the priority of the labelling requirements and plan the submission based on priority.
- Maintains user-level knowledge of labelling software’s
- Interacts with other internal departments when necessary.
- Shows initiative to remain current on new labelling regulations and international guidelines and seeks guidance from Leader and management to enhance knowledge.
- Performs all work in accordance with all established regulatory and compliance and safety requirements.
- Works in a safe manner collaborating as a team member to achieve all outcomes.
- Demonstrate Behaviours that exhibit our organizational Values: Collaboration, Courage, Perseverance, and Passion.
- Ensure personal adherence with all compliance programs including the Global Business Ethics and Compliance Program, Global Quality policies and procedures, Safety and
- Environment policies, and HR policies.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
- Perform for all the labelling update and maintenance activities with respect to New Product Development Label creation and Product Life Cycle maintenance update for products in Canada Market.
- Interact with Point of contact for product allocation to understand any data-related queries or availability issues.
- Coordinate with the vendor/affiliates to ensure the timely creation and update of the artwork. Interact on a peer level with ARPL colleagues and Canada affiliates for addressing Health Authorities requirement or queries. Maintain all the trackers for label to ensure the timely submission of the labels to health authority.
Editors Note: Apotex Hiring B Pharma/M Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.