Govt IUAC MSc Chemistry Job Opening – Salary Rs 2.08 Lakh
Inter-University Accelerator Centre (IUAC), an Autonomous Centre of University Grants Commission under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India is an institution providing Ion Accelerator-Based research facilities to universities/institutes. Inter-University Accelerator Centre (IUAC) Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for various positions under the Geo-chronology Project funded. Chemistry job opening 2022, Govt chemistry job opening 2022. Check out all the details on the same on Rasayanika.com
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for various positions under the Geo-chronology Project funded by the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India to set up and provide facilities related to Geo-chronology studies and measurements. The posts are purely on a temporary basis and are co-terminus with the Project. The details of the posts to be filled are given below: –
Job Title: Scientist – C: No. of Post: 01
Pay Level – 11(Rs.67700-208700/-) as per 7th CPC.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
Master degree in Chemistry or equivalent with first class (Min. 60%) marks from a recognized university along with Three (03) years’ experience in teaching (at graduate/post graduate level) or Research & Development in Geo Sciences/Earth Sciences supported by Scientific Publications/Reports.
1. To play active role in planning and execution of R&D domain of Scientific and Research
programs relevant to the project.
2. To assist in coordinating the scientific activities/publications.
3. Development of R&D program
4. To work towards achieving scientific goals of the project and to train/educate human resource in the field relevant to the project.
Doctorate in the relevant subject or area of specialization.
Age Limit: Not Exceeding 40 years.
General Conditions: –
1. Above posts carry the allowances as per rule: DA, HRA and Transport Allowance.
2. The above positions are purely temporary and the engagement under the project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee, for regular appointment in IUAC, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
3. Application should be submitted offline in the prescribed format.
4. The candidate’s age should not exceed the age limit mentioned above as on the date of
closure of application. Upper age limit shall be relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ExServiceman/Central Govt. Employees as per Govt. of India rules.
5. The experience relevant to the requirement of job will only be considered towards the total period of experience. Experience claim should be supported by valid documentation.
6. IUAC reserves the right to cancel the recruitment partially or fully without assigning any
7. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it shall not be convenient/possible for the institute t interview/test all the candidates. IUAC reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of desirable qualifications and/or experience. No correspondence shall be entertained with candidates who are not called for interview/selected for appointment. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidates.
8. Eligibility of a candidate for the post applied shall be considered as on the last date of receipt of application.
9. No TA will be admissible for attending interview/test as the case may be.
10. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
11. Any addendum/dedendum/corrigendum/updation etc. shall be posted on IUAC website
, www.iuac.res.in only. Further, the Centre will not send any information/call letters by post. IUAC will not be responsible for invalid/wrong e-mail ID and/or mobile numbers mentioned by the candidates in their application form. It is the responsibility of the candidate to mention correct contact details and regularly check their e-mails and IUAC website for updates.
12. Applications received after the closing date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection shall be entertained.
13. The candidates presently working in Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ University etc. are required to provide No Objection/cadre clearance from current employer at the time of interview. The current employer will also certify their Vigilance Clearance and Integrity.
14. The Centre strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women
candidates are encouraged to apply.
The last date for receipt of applications is 05th December 2022.
Editors Note: Govt IUAC MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.