Chemistry Application Scientist Vacancy – Perkin Elmer
Perkin Elmer announces job opening for chemistry candidates. Chemistry job opening 2022.Application Scientist for Chromatography job opening 2022. Candidates having degree in chemistry and experience in chemistry may apply for the job opening at Perkin Elmer. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Title: Sr. Application Scientist for Chromatography
Location Thane West, MaharashtraIN
Job ID JR-033620
- Masters Degree in Chemistry or BioChemistry
- 5 years of hands on experience with chromatography instrumentation.
- Ph.D in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Knowledge of chromatography theory and components.
- Ability to troubleshoot Chromatographic related issues.
- Experience in cannabis, food, environmental applications.
- Ability to dissect problems and projects into manageable tasks.
- Passionate about working in a lab developing applications to address customer needs.
- Excellent group interaction skills and negotiating skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities.
- Excellent presentation skills in front of internal teams, customers, and large audience (during conferences).
The Sr. Application Scientist is responsible for Establishing a ‘production-support’ and ‘product-support’ and customer-support applications lab for Chromatography consumables.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Understand customers’ current and future needs and design application development strategy to address those needs.
- Interfacing with Marketing and Sales for Voice of Customer (VOC) to assist R & D for new product development.
- Drive execution of turn-key applications development for respective markets.
- Generate standard operating procedures, application notes, posters, and/or peer reviewed publications for developed applications
- Conduct post development support including but not limit to SOP implementation, troubleshooting.
- Act as a subject matter expert and influencer to the R&D organization during implementation and conceptualization of new product.
- Evaluate competitive publications and presentations and come up with a clear strategy to demonstrate PerkinElmer’s competitive edge.
- Demonstrate independent and creative scientific thinking, ability in solving complex problems, and resilience to setbacks and changes.
- Maintain and operate laboratory equipment, identify maintenance needs and ensure equipment is operational. Trouble-shoot competitor weakness. This will give R & D needed information as to how to design better products. This will require communication with sales, marketing and R & D to identify key pain points.
- Train new scientists to produce marketing collateral as the needs of PE expand for applications. This will include method development on new market areas including cannabis testing, foods/flavors/fragrances, drinking water applications, environmental applications.
- Be a team player and put team objectives above personal ambitions.
Travel between PerkinElmer sites required
Editors Note: Chemistry Application Scientist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.