Pharma Research Officer Recruitment – Applications Invited
Applications are invited for the post of Research Officer M Pharma job opening 2022, Research officer vacancy. Pharma job opening 2022, M Pharma vacancy 2022, Pharma job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Evaluating Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV) Impact On Pneumonia And Pneumococcal Carriage Outcomes In Children 1-35 Months In India” at the Department of Microbiology, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Willing eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on the below-mentioned dates at 10:00 AM at the office of the undersigned. Candidates reporting after 09:45 AM shall not be entertained. The details are as follows:
Job Title: Research Officer
No.of posts: 01
Salary: 74, 160/-
Eligbility Criteria: -PhDMD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree in Microbiology/Life Science
OR Having three years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.Phama MEM. Tech with at one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
With demonstrable experience in Microbiology /MoIecular biology techniques i.e. Bacterial culture, PCR, Real-time PCR etc.
The duration of the appointment will be upto 31st Dec,2022, extendable, depending upon the progress and requirement of the project or till thecompletion/ termination of the project, whichever is earlier.
General Instructions for walk in interview
Candidate should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications, Experience , and Aadhaar Card , along with one set of photocopies of the same duly self-attested and 2 passport size photographs at the time of interview.
The candidate is required to bring the self attested copy of published papers along with the other documents.
2. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
3. The candidates shall have no right to claim for any regular employment at this institute.
4. The screening and the appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
5. Contract can be reviewed/extended tör additional periods as per the requirement of the project and satisfactory performance of the staff.
6. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
8. Interview will be held offline and in-person. Depending upon the number of candidates screening, written test may be conducted.
9. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website of the institute(www.mamc.ac.in) for any update/change and list of shortlisted/selected candidate.
10. The appointment authority reserves the right to not to fill up the positions, cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason and the decision of the institute in this regard shall be final
Walk-in-Interview: 7th November 2022
Editors Note: Pharma Research Officer Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.