Novartis M Pharma Job – Medical Manager – Apply Online
Novartis hiring medical analytics manager. Pharma job opening 2022, M Pharma job opening 2022, Pharmacy job opening 2022, Pharmacy job opening 2022, Pharmacy job, Candidates with postgraduate degree in pharmacy, may apply for the job vacancy at Novartis,Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Manager Medical Analytics
Job Id: 355058BR
Education and Experience
Post Graduate in Pharmacy
• Experience (3+ years) in business analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
• Proficiency in SAS/SQL and US pharma datasets
• Qlik, Tableau, Alteryx and DSS experience is good to have
• Proven communication, people management, stakeholders management and leadership skills
• Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment. Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
• Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment. Should be customer service oriented
• Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase productivity
Your responsibilities include but not are limited to:
• We are seeking a SME with 5-6 years’ experience in Pharma who can provide analytics support to Novartis internalcustomers (Global, CPOs & Regional medical teams) on complex analytical reports. Lead and facilitate data enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers by providing and presenting qualitative and quantitative analytics in Medical Affairs Domain
• Provide analytics support to Novartis internal customers (CPOs & Regional marketing and sales teams) on various low-medium complexity analytical reports. Support and facilitate data enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers by providing and presenting qualitative and quantitative analytics.
• Lead business in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, on-boarding, and training, support team lead in all business-related tasks / activities, building process documentation and knowledge repositories.
• Create and deliver below customer requirements as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc.) and drive excellent customer service: Clinical Trials Performance, Compliance & Governance Portfolio prioritization, online internal surveys, Customer analysis, Brand asset maximization, multi-channel marketing analytics, Portfolio Analytics, Others ad-hoc requests
• Develop and deliver project independently and act as engagement lead/project lead/build new capabilities/build SME.Lead work streams by generating new insights, encouraging team for active participation, and fostering the mentality of continuous improvement
• Identify new opportunities, collaborate with required teams, do quick prototyping, build proposals, and present to customers. Support in developing and maintaining knowledge repositories that captures qualitative & quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc.
• Support team leaders in recruitment and on boarding of new associates within the organization. Participate/Deliver various knowledge-sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of deliverables across the function. Align with all internal functional operating procedures like time tracking, critical metric tracking and reporting, and other internal systems and processes. Comply all Novartis operating procedures as per legal / IT / HR requirements
Editors Note: Novartis M Pharma Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.