MakroCare Job – B Pharma/D Pharma/M Pharma Candidates Apply
Makrocare hiring clinical associate. D Pharma and B Pharma job opening 2022. Clinical associate job vacancy 2022. Candidates with diploma and bachelor’s degree in pharmacy may apply for the job vacancy at Makrocare for the Project Associate post. Senior Project Associate Job. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details
Job Id 22102022
Job Title Senior Project Associate (Clinical)
Job Type Permanent
Eligibility Criteria & Experience:
Education must be in B Pharmacy/M Pharmacy/Pharm D) only.
Experience should be 4 – 8 Years
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts and learn quickly
- Proficiency in MS Office and internet applications
- Service-oriented approach, flexible and proactive toward adapting to client needs
- Ability to manage project activities with diverse groups and individuals
- Must have superior attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to excel in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Project Associate is to work with the Operations staff in coordinating clinical project activities.
- Assist with Project planning, including the development of timelines, resources, and budgets and facilitate the plan.
- Assist with the management of clinical programs, including personnel management and development and effective delegation of assignments.
- Ensures work is performed in accordance with internal SOPs and working practices, industry guidelines, GCP, and other regulations.
- Coordinate with all functional groups (finance, clinical, medical, regulatory, IT, and legal) to identify, assess, and solve problems in order to assure project progress and timely completion of project goals.
- Effectively communicate (oral and/or written) project-related information including the planning and execution of meetings and presentations.
- Assist with project start-up activities and throughout the life cycle of the project
- Schedule and coordinate site training and assist in the site qualification process
- Execute test scripts for study-related UATs
- Ensure timely updates to the project tracker
- Perform clinical data entry and verification tasks as needed
- Maintain TMF and ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Report on project status to client and management; generate weekly status, site, and enrollment reports
- Schedule project meetings generate agendas and document meeting minutes
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Last Date To Apply On 11/23/2022
Editors Note: MakroCare Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.