Momentive Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Job – Apply Online
Momentive hiring MSc & Ph.D. Chemistry job opening 2022, Chemistry research scientist job opening 2022, research scientist job opening 2022, Ph.D. chemistry job opening 2022, Research Scientist post vacancy at Momentive. Candidates with masters and PhD degree in chemistry may apply for the job vacancy,
Job Title: Research Scientist
Location: IN Bangalore
Eligbility Criteria & Experience:
Academic Degree: Masters’s or Ph.D. degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related scientific fields
Work experience: Ph.D. with 2-5 years Or M.S./M Tech with 5-8 years) within a chemical manufacturing environment
- Robust understanding of one and two-part sealant chemistry
- Demonstrated record of new product development
- Product scale-up experience (lab to manufacturing)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a cross-functional team environment.
This position is in the Construction Sealant segment of Formulated Specialty, and it will support the sealants and coatings subsegments with application areas in structural glazing, insulated glass, weatherseal, roof coatings and architectural coatings, including air-water barrier coatings. The successful individual needs to closely working with the Technology, Marketing, ADE team to develop development of incremental new products, Innovativesolutions aligned with the multi generation product plan.
- Maintain high safety standards and compliance through routine inspections, good housekeeping and a mindset focused on hazard analysis.
- Work cross-functionally with a global Technology, Marketing, and Sales team to develop products, solve problems, and streamline operations to address current and future business opportunities.
- Prepare reports documenting work, operating procedures, and patent disclosures for inventions.
- Translate unmet customer needs into technical requirements for the design of differentiated products serving regional and global markets.
- Proficient in laying out an experimental and project plan aligned with the overall milestones
- Develop formulations based on a depth understanding of the structure-property relationship, keeping end application in mind
- Develop incremental new products and optimize existing products based on market insights and customers’ performance and quality requirements (CTQs).
- Effectively manage multiple projects ensuring clear alignment of goals, objectives and deliverables with the needs of business and the marketplace
- Efficiently interfaces with Process Technology scale-up of platform chemistry from lab to pilot scale
- Work inclusively in collaboration with global stakeholders across multiple functions
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external) to assure appropriate communication and responses are provided. Willingness and aptitude to learn the relevant skill quickly and constantly improve knowledge and abilities in an interdisciplinary field
Editors Note: Momentive Chemistry & Chemical Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.