Shell Technology Recruitment 2022 : BSc Chemistry Apply Online
Shell Technology job 2022, BSc Chemistry job opening 2022. Chemical engineering job opening 2022, Analyst job opening 2022, Chemistry job for bsc and chemical engineering candidates. Lab Analyst job opening 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Lab Analyst
Reference ID R88841
Graduate of B.Sc. in chemistry or Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related field with minimum of 3 – 4 years’ relevant experience in handling laboratory.
Awareness of the following:
- Compliance, Control & Exposure Management
- External Focus
- Integrating Customer Requirements
- Managing Supply Chain Performance
- Supply Chain Management Discipline
- Works and embeds change
- Knowledge level in the following:
- Builds Shared Vision
- Champions Customer and Stakeholder Focus
- Demonstrates Courage
- Demonstrates Self Mastery
- Facility Op(jet./tank/blend/fill/grease)
- Manages business performance
- Maximizes Business Opportunities
- Personal creativity and innovation
- Product Stewardship
- Tech. Expertise of elements of the CVP
- Values Difference
- Mastery of Laboratory Activities
- Skill level in the following:
- Analyses and solves problems
- Communicates and persuades
- Delivers Results Through Others
- Displays Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Manage contract service prov & suppliers
- Manage Quality Assurance
- Motivates, Coaches and Develops
- Team working
- Utilizes computer and communications systems
In this role, you will ensure the quality of products manufactured and distributed by Shell Lubricants in the Country of operations meets Shell, customer, and legislative requirements. you will work with Product Management, Operational Product Manager, or the Product Quality Coordinator in the region to improve accuracy, efficiency, cost effectiveness and reliability of laboratory.
What’s the role
As Lab Analyst, Moreover, you will carry out testing of components and blended products in accordance with testing requirements referred to in GPC (LQS and GQS).
Further accountabilities are as follows:
- Ensure that the Plant laboratory complies with Shell Group or local standards (whichever is the more stringent) and external HSSE requirements and fully deliver the HSSE plan.
- Ensure the Laboratory in the plant complies with requirements of the Lubricant and Grease Quality System (LQS & GQS)
- Ensure the Laboratory performs the following duties:
- Sampling and laboratory testing of lubricants raw materials and lubricants and fuels finished products
- Interpretation of test data to determine if products meet specifications and certify products for sale to end customers. Where waivers might be required, working with Regional Associate Product Managers (RAPM) and Product/Quality Managers.
- Monitor incoming base oil source and quality to determine impact on blended lubricants portfolio. Ensure that Bills of Material are adjusted promptly as required by changes in base oil physical and chemical properties.
- Satisfactory resolution of customer complaints arising from product quality issues; prevention of recurrence.
- For off specification products, determining the corrective action with the OPM, up treating, reblending, working off, etc. to optimize cost to Shell while ensuring that released products meet minimum requirements.
- Ensure laboratory participates in the quarterly Lubricants Laboratory Correlation Scheme (LLCS).
- Work with Product Management to regularly review formulations and optimize base oil, VII and PPD to minimize costs.
- Work with the Production Team to drive continuous improvement in manufacturing First time- Right performance. Champion the effective use of manufacturing quality assurance tools to enable efficiency improvement and cost reduction in LSC operations.
- Manage & Maintain GSAP systems and upgrades, Journey to Excellence and Asset Integrity – Process Safety Program.
- Ensure, sustain, and further develop alignment of the local operations with global initiatives and to secure high standard of performance, best practice sharing and join initiatives across the regional and countries operations boundaries.
- Operate virtually and deliver through networks and without line responsibility.
Click Here To Apply Online
Editors Note: Shell Technology Recruitment 2022 Shell Technology Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
Dear sir i sarthak ghatge BTEC in chemical engineering & Mtech in petroleum engineering last year if there is any vacancy for me so please inform me.