Boeing MSc Chemistry Research Job – Candidates Apply Online
Boeing hiring chemistry candidates for the post of research engineer. MSc Chemistry job opening 2022, PhD chemistry job opening 2022, Research job opening 2022, Engineer job opening 2022, Research Associate job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: ASSOCIATE MATERIALS & PROCESSES RESEARCH ENGINEER
Location Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job ID 00000343600
- Master or Doctorate of degree from an accredited course of study, in science chemistry or material science subjects with typically 4 to 8 years related work experience.
- Research and develop new surface treatment/light metal finishing chemistries and corresponding bath development at Lab and further scale up
- Bring design modification and improvements to successfully implement the new surface treatment/metal finishing technologies
- Operation and maintenance of chemical processes like etch cleaning, conversion coatings, anodization, electroplating, chemical milling etc.
- Analysis, control and monitoring of chemicals impurities in the process lines
- Must be capable of: performing root cause analysis of coatings, light metal finishing, corrosion related issues and recommend solutions; supporting hazardous materials inquiries; reviewing and devising test plans; overseeing the testing and analyzing the results; create and revise specifications or procedures or reports; review engineering drawings and manufacturing build documentation for correct Material &Processes callouts; and functioning in an integrated product team environment
- Evaluates emerging technologies in the area of light metal finishing for potential application to business needs
- Implement Boeing safety standards while working.
- Produces specifications and other documents to manage the deployment of tools, equipment, materials, parts and processes
- Maintains compliance with contractual and regulatory obligations
- 5+ years of research experience in the area of surface treatments, light metal finishing for different aerospace alloys.
- Experience with one or many of the following specialties: Aerospace or Automotive Paint
- Application, Paints & Coatings, Inorganic Chemical Processes, Environmental Health and Safety, Sealants, and/or Chemical analysis
- Prior Experience on surface preparation and cleaning of aerospace alloys.
- Deep knowledge of chemical reaction with various metals during surface treatment processes.
- Good at analytical skill and problem-solving skills
The position will support a) Execution of R&D projects (b) project and lab management activities (c) documenting results of R&D and business support projects, and (d) providing inputs for periodic updates and reviews in the form of progress reports and project summaries, by closely working with teams of chemists / engineers located in India and US.
The role would involve process control, quality management and performing applications of inorganic finishes, light metal finishing (e.g. anodize, conversion coat), decorative finishes/paints, for aerospace applications.
Editors Note: Boeing MSc Chemistry Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.