IISER Tirupati MSc Chemistry Research Fellow & Associate Vacancy
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research IISER Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate
Project Title: Nanostructured materials for next-generation energy conversion
and storage devices.
Funding Agency DST (Nano mission), Govt. of India
Principal Investigator Dr. Vanchiappan Aravindan (PI)
Dr. E. Balaraman (Co-PI)
Dr. Jatish kumar (Co-PI)
Dr. Gopinath Purushothaman (Co-PI)
Project Code 30121106
Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc in Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 55%
marks or equivalent grade.
Candidates having experience in Catalysis/ Nanomaterials/Organic Synthesis.
- Rs. 25,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated) for the candidate who possess only minimum qualification
- Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Consolidated) based on valid CSIR / UGC-JRF / NET / GATE / Qualified National Level Test conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and their agencies.
- Appropriate increment in the fellowship will be provided after the completion of 2 years as per the DST guidelines.
No. of post One (01)
Tenure The initial offer will be for six months and renewable subject to
satisfactory performance. The position is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Age Preferably not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.
How to Apply: –
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement (convert into PDF Format) to [email protected] (single email to both the email Ids) on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 P.M. on 18th June, 2022. Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code
(JRF / Project Associate: 19/2022) in the subject line of the email.
Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered an application).
2. List of shortlisted candidates for the further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention your active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form. (Tentative Interview date: 21st June 2022 via virtual mode).
3. Recent passport size photographs and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience, etc. will be collected at an
4. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information submitted / documents and photographs. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his / her own eligibility to the post(s) for which he/she is appearing in accordance to this advertisement. If it is detected at any time in the future, during the process of selection or even after the appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed eligibility criteria in this advertisement, which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever reason, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be canceled/terminated immediately.
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on the termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding
Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of
the same does not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration the qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all their qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
10. Candidates selected for this position can also apply for the regular Ph.D. program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
Last date 5.00 P.M. on 18th June 2022
Editors Note: IISER Tirupati MSc Chemistry job, IISER Tirupati MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.