NIPER M Pharma SRF Vacancy 2022 – Applications Invited
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow OR Senior Research Fellow. M Pharma Junior research fellow job opening 2022. JRF job opening 2022. Sr research fellow job vacancy 2022. Pharma job, Pharmaceutical chemistry job opening 2022, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Multifunctional ylides yielding novel masked synthons in construction of privileged heterocyclic scaffolds: A rational integration with target-based anticancer drug discovery”
Sponsored by SERB project [GP-447]
PI: under Prof. Sankar K. Guchhait, PI & Department of Medicinal Chemistry.
Eligbility Criteria & Experience: M.S.(Pharm.) Natural Products/Traditional
Medicine, Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry, or M.Pharm. Pharmacognosy and
phytochemistry, medicinal/pharmaceutical chemistry, M.Tech (Pharm.) Process Chemistry,
M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) with at least one year of research/industrial experience for JRF.
For SRF, at least two years experience as JRF as per SERB guidelines.
Desired experience: Experience in organic synthesis including isolation and
characterization of small organic compounds, heterocycles synthesis, new methodology
Age Limit: 28 years.
Fellowship: Fellowship would be provided as per SERB and sanction in the project.
For JRF: Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + HRA, as applicable.
For SRF: Rs
Duty: The appointed fellow will be responsible to do research and experiments as per the
sanctioned project under the guidance of Dr. Sankar K. Guchhait, PI of the project.
Nature of assignment: Full Time.
Offer of JRF OR SRF Position: The criteria would be considered as per the guidelines of
Tenure of the post: The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
The initial appointment will be for a period of one year, extendable further based on the performance of the candidate. The completion date of the project will be 03.12.2023.
The virtual interviews (online) will be held on 14th July, 2022 (Thursday) from
3.00 PM onwards.
Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the virtual interviews along with the
application form to be downloaded from Institute’s website
How To Apply:
The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should send the scanned application form
(in .pdf format) at [email protected] All these documents need to be mailed to
[email protected] with a copy to [email protected] by 11th July 2022
(Monday) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials /
degrees/certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience
and other columns in the application form along with the latest passport size photograph and the proof of payment of the prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank.
Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.500/-
Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
Details of the Institute’s Bank are:
Account Name: Director,
NIPER, SAS Nagar.
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India,
SCF No.32, Phase -X, Sector- 64
Bank Account No.: 5 5 0 3 4 5 4 9 6 2 3
IFSC Code: S B I N 0 0 0 4 4 2 1
- Candidates are required to attach the valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee with the application form. The application form received without valid proof of deposit of the prescribed application fee will be summarily rejected and no representation/request shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials, if selected, failing which the offer will stand canceled. The original certificates/degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
- Candidates with an incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self-attested copies of degree/certificates/marks sheets/experience certificate/reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures, and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
- Age relaxation/reservation policy for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-Servicemen / PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification, and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
- The process of selection may include a presentation/seminar / written test/interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw the advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO THE CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Last Date To Apply: 11th July 2022
Editors Note: NIPER M Pharma SRF Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.