Govt IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Vacancy – Applications Invited
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts purely on contract basis at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
Age: Not exceeding 28 years
No.of posts: 25
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad.
The posting as per the requirement of PvPI may be anywhere (AMC/Regional training Centre of PvPI)in India across the country. (List of AMC available at www.ipc.gov.in)
Eligibility Criteria: Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, and Clinical Research. OR Pharm. D/ MBBS/BDS from a recognised university/Institute
Desirable: One year of experience in drug safety/ Pharmacovigilance
1. Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and managing them in VigiFlow.
2. Quality review, Clinical Review & Statistical review of ICSRs in the Safety database.
3. Any other work assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time.
Period of engagement:
The tenure of the contract will be upto 30th November 2022 through GeM, however, the contract may be renewed further based on the performance of the applicant. In case the work and conduct of the applicant is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of all applications received without assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for an interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
2. Experience/Age may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
3. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQ3N7Q1H1dvw_MtzBONfHaUy0QSf2ZEhtEbg0JjjXXgPGnug/viewform
No other mode of submission of the application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application form is 24.06.2022 closing hours 5:30 pm
Editors Note: Govt IPC Pharmacovigilance Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.