ITC Limited Freshers Job – Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Apply
ITC Chemistry Research Associate Msc Research Jobs. The owner of very known and famous product yippee noodles, Aashirvad atta ITC has announced a job opening for chemistry candidates for the post of Junior Research Associate – IPR. Chemistry and chemical engineering Freshers candidates grab the opportunity. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Research Associate – IPR
Location: Bangalore North, India
Industry Research & Development
Masters degree in any of the following fields: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals
Work Experience 0-3 years of IP experience in the industry
Qualified patent agent
Key Success Factors.
1. The applicant must be well versed with the usage IP databases, conducting searches + high analytical skills
2. The applicant must be an extremely skilled writer, as this role requires writing and interpreting of many technical reports.
3. The candidate must also possess a strong reasoning ability.
Industry experience in IP
1. To facilitate IP activities in the India Tobacco Division of ITC LSTC
2. To conduct prior art searches including patents, nonpatent literature (NPL) using suitable databases
3. To provide patentability analysis reports on given subject matter
4. To provide Non- infringement and Freedom to Operate analysis
5. Patent documentation and upkeep
Editors Note: ITC Limited Freshers Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.