PCIM&H Pharmacognosy Job Opening 2022 – Junior Research Fellow
PCIM&H invites candidates under the NMPB-sponsored project. Junior Research Fellow job opening. Pharmacognosy job opening 2022. Candidates with a master’s degree in Pharmacognosy may apply for the job vacancy at PCIM&H for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Development of National Herbal Garden for Pharmacopoeial Species” and “Establishment of Regional Raw Drug Repository (Gangetic Plain Region)” on Contract basis.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Age: 28 years
Elibgility Criteria: MSc Pharmacognosy
Desirable: Skills of drafting,editing of scientific documents/technical reports. Sound knowledge of drug development pharmacognostical and anatomical technique, drug standardization, and analytical techniques with at least 1-year experience in the field of medicinal plants.
Salary: 31,000+ admissible +HRA
Work to be carried out: Cataloguing and documentation. Macro and microscopic studies of 100 drugs per year.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may appear for the Walk-in-Interview in Committee Room of Admin Block of PCIM&H on 01/06/2022 along with duly filled-in prescribed application form, original testimonials, and two sets of attested photocopies of the following certificates –
a. Certificate in support of age (high school/matriculate) issued by any recognized Board.
b. Certificate in support of educational qualification & experience
1. The engagement will be purely on a contractual basis and no claim for continuance or regular appointment will be entertained.
2. The contract initially would be for a maximum period of one year and may be further
extended on year to year basis, subject to functional requirements, and also subject to an appraisal of the performance.
3. All staff will be subject to the guidelines of the National Medical Plants Board/guideline of
engagement of consultants in the Ministry of AYUSH.
4. The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date of the receipt of
5. The short-listed candidates will be called for an interview mostly online.
6. No TADA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. The Director, PCIM&H reserves the right to accept or reject the application and postpone or cancel the interview without assigning any reason.
8. Candidates who already submitted applications in response to the previous advertisement no. O1/2022 extended dt. 10/5/22 may also attend an interview.
Walk-in-interview on 01/06/2022
The interview will start at about 11 AM.
Editors Note: PCIM&H Pharmacognosy Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.