Solvay Hiring MSc Chemistry Research Candidates – Apply Online
Solvay is a science company whose technologies bring benefits to many aspects of daily life. Our purpose—we bond people, ideas, and elements to reinvent progress—is a call to go beyond, to reinvent future forms of progress, and create sustainable shared value for all through the power of science.
In a world facing an ever-growing population and quest for resources, we aim to be the driving force triggering the next breakthroughs to enable humanity to advance while protecting the planet we all share.
Job Title: Research
Job Id: 18125
M.Sc. in Chemistry with 2-3 years of industrial experience in organic/polymer synthesis. Fresh Masters can also apply.
You are expected to carry out day-to-day laboratory operations (mainly related to organic/polymer synthesis) under minimum supervision of research scientists in the team
● Hands-on experience in organic and/or polymer synthesis
● Basic understanding of analytical/materials characterization techniques
● Awareness of good laboratory practices as well as industrial safety practices
● Familiarity with chemistry-related software and web tools
● Ability to work independently
● Good communication skills
Editors Note: Solvay Hiring MSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.