Deloitte Hiring B Pharma & M Pharma Candidates – Medical Writer
Deloitte hiring pharma candidates for the post of medical writer for various locations. Medical writer job opening 2022. Pharma job vacancy 2022. B Pharma and M Pharma job opening 2022, Pharma job opening 2022. Pharmacy job 2022. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Medical Writer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Gurugram, Haryana, India
- PhD/MD/MS/M. Pharma/B. Pharma from a premier school in India or abroad is preferred.
Qualifications in medical writing such as AMWA, EMWA, RAC desired
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on exposure working in the Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical / Biotech), CROs, or health authorities (e.g., FDA, EMA etc.) is desired
- Understanding and experience in Oncology would be a plus
- Experience in medical writing or regulatory affairs
- Experience working on submission dossiers in clinical, Chemistry, Manufacturing & Control (CMC), labeling or pre-clinical domains
- Experience working with health authorities (knowledge of global, regional, national and other document development guidelines)
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical/CRO industry
- Understanding of Regulatory Information Management systems as a plus
- Demonstrated experience in writing or contributing to scientific publications as a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills along with top-tier communication and listening skills
- Strong grammatical, editorial, and proof-reading skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills (both internally and with clients)
- Tolerance for working in ambiguous, uncertain, autonomous environments
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
Strategy & Analytics – Therapeutic Area Transformation Strategy
The healthcare and life sciences industry has long been viewed as the place where innovation is commercialized: research and development pipelines produce products with increasing therapeutic benefits that then fuel the exponential growth of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies across the world and change broader healthcare.
But the environment has changed and manufacturers can no longer play successfully across all therapeutic areas due to:
- Less efficient and less productive pipelines
- Expiry of blockbuster products and growing competition
- New care models resulting in a shift in decision-makers and centers of influence
- Reduced access to customers and changing modes of and types of interactions
- Evolving science and comparative effectiveness
Work you will do : Deloitte’s ‘Strategy’ service line helps companies address the entire range of top management challenges including pursuing new growth opportunities, developing go-to-market strategies, channel strategies, and pricing strategies.
·Develop client deliverables and documentation:
- Develop standardized content for submission dossiers, along with data-standards
- Analyze and interpret project data, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on the result of the specific outputs
- Strive to improve deliverable quality through QC verification and validation of outputs
- Act as the Subject Matter Advisor (SMA) for relevant projects
- Conduct KOL/Client/SME interviews, participate in workshops and training sessions, and present recommendations
- Assist in developing proposals and collateral
Editors Note: Deloitte Hiring B Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.