BEHR Chemist Post Vacancy – Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
Jr. R&D Chemist. BEHR Pain company invites Undergraduate chemistry and chemical engineering candidates for the post of a Jr. R&D Chemist (Specialty Products). Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Jr. R&D Chemist (Specialty Products)
Location: IN – Maharashtra – Pune
- Educational attainment equivalent to Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related field
- Some experience involving the chemical analysis and testing procedures
- Knowledge of the principles of math and chemistry
- Knowledge of chemical and material properties under basic testing conditions and production operations
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software systems and applications
- Ability to set up and operate laboratory testing equipment, including gloss meter and solid and viscosity testing equipment
- Ability to perform laboratory research and complete test records and reports
- Ability to communicate effectively read specifications and follow oral or written instructions
Perform and document results of regularly scheduled laboratory tests
Assist in new product development and improvements of existing products
Perform entry-level testing and comparison of experimental samples
- Prepare samples using laboratory dispersion and blending equipment.
- Conduct standard tests and some special tests, including but not limited to coatings application, viscosity, ICI, gloss, tint strength, density, pH, and scrub tests.
- Follow Standard Test Procedures, record and report problems associated with test equipment or test processes, and speculate with accuracy the reason for them.
- Record, report, and interpret test results.
- Request raw materials and supplies for projects as needed.
- Clean and maintain test equipment.
- Maintain effective communications in identifying problems affecting laboratory operations and other departments, including Manufacturing and Marketing.
- Support product or process improvement ideas as applied to product sample production and testing procedures and related work applications.
- Provide project support and assistance to Research and Development Chemist as needed.
- Provide technical guidance to Research and Development Technicians as needed.
Editors Note: BEHR Chemist Post Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.