Siemens Pharma Executive Engineer Vacancy 2021 – Apply Online
This role is based in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
Job Title: Senior Executive Engineer MES (eBR)
Location: Mumbai, India
Job Id: 245466
Experience Required: 4-8 years relevant experience in MES (Pharma/Lifesciences industry) and minimum 2 years of experience of a Senior Engineer, MES. Currently, should be working as MES , Senior Engineer.
Education: B. Pharm, M. Pharm, Pharma graduates or Postgraduates BE/B.Tech in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical/ENTC and allied branches.
- Good Understanding of Pharma Validation Concepts like GAMP and FDA.
- More than 4 years’ experience as an MES project engineer in the relevant process domain
- DCS Systems: PCS7 engineering, commissioning, and testing knowledge is preferred.
- Batch processes: Simatic batch engineering, testing, and commissioning Know-How.
- Database: Oracle/MS SQL Database, SSRS Reporting tool.
- IT Skills: .NET, HTML, CSS, C#, XML, XSL
- MES Tool knowledge: Werum pas X, Emerson SYNCADE, Rockwell FTPS. (hands-on experience in any one or all)
Branches: Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Biotech.
- MES Systems: Simatic IT eBR application development, testing, and commissioning and development expertise.
- Soft Skills: Business process, Compliance/Rules & Regulations, Project coordination, interpersonal skills.
Objective of the position:
Ensuring the highest standards in engineering supporting the solution business of Siemens Ltd. worldwide. Should be a phenomenal teammate to engage in a fruitful collaboration with the business partners. Supporting international projects in the regions and on site in a self-reliant style.
Change the future with us!
Software and/or Hardware engineering using SIEMENS engineering tools. Target focused on delivering the engineering in time according to schedule. Always ensuring the best quality of the engineering. Self-reflection and self-verification of the work done. Openly discussions of deviations and ambiguities. Ensuring the requested functionality in the simplest way for easy understanding.
Present the GEC as an attractive partner for outsourcing of work by presenting the provided sales material with a focus on business partners’ benefit. Initiate, build and drive the revision of success stories and publish them in social networks. Continuous networking with partners, creation of additional demand, and forward to GEC core team.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Process experience and knowledge in a minimum 2 of the branch’s pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and/or Biotech.
A standout colleague shares knowledge and should have an encouraging style of working.
Good process knowledge of daily operations in minimum one of the branches supported by the GEC. Understanding of MES solutions delivery in the Pharmaceutical and life Science Industry vertical. Understanding of simple automation concepts and their realization in the field. Understanding of database handling and Querying methods. Fair knowledge of third-party software Interface protocols and basic programming languages like HTML, .NET, CSS, Java etc
Editors Note: Siemens Pharma Executive Engineer Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.