Sherwin-Williams R&D Chemist Recruitment – Apply Online
Sherwin Williams hiring chemistry candidates for the post of R&D Chemist Interested and eligible candidates with experience in relevant fields may apply for this post via online mode. chemistry job opening 2021. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com.
Job Title: R&D Chemist
Job Number: 210003H3
Location: Bangalore, India | IND Bangalore Plant, India
Five years of industrial chemistry experience, experience within the paint and/or coatings industry is preferred. However, service alone does not justify the promotion to this level.
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent education and experience. Comprehensive technical experience is required for this level without a degree.
- Understands and works with a wide range of technology platforms
- Develops new products and modifies existing products to improve product performance
- Sets up and conducts experimental designs and draws conclusions
- Demonstrates a track record of commercial successes
- Prioritizing daily project activities and maintaining project timelines
Performs intermediate analyses, testing, and formulation of new products. Responsibilities may include assisting with selecting project materials, performing independent short-term or sub-sets of larger projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs analyses, tests, and development of new or updated formulas that require an intermediate understanding of chemistry, product lines, and materials; assists with determining quality standards.
- Develops and adjusts product formulas, assists with raw material evaluation and selection develops test batches and applies a basic understanding of application principles and practices; assists with the development and scale-up of production formulas.
- Assists with analyzing, evaluating, and selecting materials for tests and production batches.
- Serves as a team member for projects that are complex in nature and are generally subsets of larger objectives and provides professional support to product development, quality control, manufacturing processes, and other operations.
- Complies with department policies and procedures and applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Develops reports and draws conclusions detailing tests, projects, and overall results.
- Responds to complex questions and concerns from plants, research technicians, quality control, customers, and other internal and external parties regarding development and related programs and services.
- Operates, cleans, and calibrates a variety of equipment that requires professional judgment and background; also utilizes technical or standard equipment during the course of projects.
- May assist with general project management and provide input regarding budget, resources, timelines, and other project requirements.
- May supervise or serve as a lead to lower-level technicians or support personnel performing research projects.
Editors Note: Sherwin-Williams R&D Chemist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.