BASF Chemistry Research Executive Vacancy – Apply Online
BASF is a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
Eligibility Criteria: MSc in Organic Chemistry
Working Experience: 2 – 8 years industry experience excluding Post Doc.
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Thorough knowledge of chemical laboratory work
- Experience with scientific data retrieving tools like Beilstein, SciFinder
- Striving for achievement
- Customer Focus
- Communication & Interpersonal understanding.
Job-related preferred skills:
- Innovativeness (INN)
- Work Arrangement _planning & organizing
- Environment, Health & Safety Awareness
- Team Work
- Planning, carrying out, and working up organic reactions on a laboratory scale to provide organic materials for further research purposes.
- Monitoring of reactions TLC, HPLC, and GC.
- Interpretation of NMR results.
- Summary of results obtained in the laboratory, documentation in lab journals.
- Optimize process flows and methods of concerned working fields. Evaluate, inquire, document, and present results if necessary.
- Cooperates in cross-functional project teams.
- Acquire and document existing and elaborated knowledge
- Education and supporting of trainees as well as interns and ensure targeted safe work performance
Editors Note: BASF Chemistry Research Executive Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.