Chemistry Job: BASF, Lab Executive Post Vacancy
Chemistry Job: BASF, Lab Executive Post Vacancy. Career @ BASF. Chemistry job @ BASF. Post Graduate chemistry candidates are invited for lab executive post. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Field: Research & Development
Location: Navi Mumbai – HO (Turbhe – BCIPL),
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_IN_31557
Job Title: Lab Executive
Eligibility: Postgraduate in organic chemistry with sound knowledge of organic synthesis
- Working minimum 3 years in the chemical /pharmaceutical/agrochemical industry as a bench chemist.
- Thorough knowledge of chemical laboratory work
- Experience with scientific data retrieving tools like Beilstein, SciFinder
BASF shares a rich history with India spanning more than a century. With our vast knowledge in the field of chemistry, we manufacture high quality, innovative products that cater to a wide range of industries. BASF in India has 9 production sites, 2 R&D centers, and more than 2,000 employees and is well positioned to meet the current and future needs of the ever-growing Indian market.
Objectives: To execute synthesis and scale-up organic compounds.
- Planning, carrying out and work up of organic reactions on a laboratory scale to provide organic materials for further research purposes.•
- Monitoring of reactions TLC, HPLC, and GC.
- Interpretation of NMR results.
- Summary of results obtained in the laboratory, documentation in lab journals.
- Optimize process flows and methods of concerned working fields. Evaluate, inquire, document and present of results if necessary.•Cooperates in cross-functional project teams.
- Acquire and document existing and elaborated knowledge
- Education and supporting of trainees as well as interns and ensure targeted safe work performance