Accenture Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment – Apply Online
Accenture hiring Pharmacovigilance – Medical Affairs. Bachelor’s of pharmacy job opening 2021, Pharmacy job vacancy 2021, candidates with a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy may apply. Pharma job opening 2021. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Skill required: Pharmacovigilance – Medical Affairs
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
- You will be working as a part of the Pharmacovigilance team which designs and maintains a safety database to monitor single case support activities; source distribution for business partners and perform medical literature searches. Responsible for data entry, MedDRA coding, and label assessment of the adverse events in SUSAR cases. If there are issues with the provided information, the scientist is contacted for verification.
- In Medical Affairs, you will have to design, develop and deliver business solutions related to the medical affairs group of pharmaceutical companies, including thought leadership development, medical publications, education and information, medical grants, advisory boards and advocacy, regulatory review and approval of pharmaceutical drugs and perform publishing and quality control tasks on submission components.
What are they looking for?
They are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help in the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Editors Note: Accenture Pharmacovigilance Associate Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.