Unilever Senior Research Executive Recruitment – Chemical Engineering
Unilever is looking for a person with the right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred. Chemical engineering job opening 2021, Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior Research Executive
Job ID: R-18473
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Education: Ph.D./Master’s/Batchelors degree in Chemical Engineering or Physical Chemistry Science from a lead academic institution in India or abroad
Background/Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of research experience preferably industrial in Surfactant Science, Interface Science, preferably solvents, device, and filtration with digital and automation skills. Proven track record of interfacing with Global Design, Marketing, Capabilities, Academia will also be preferred. Experience in building and maintaining an internal and external network is added advantage.
Technical skills: Proven scientific records through publications in peer-reviewed journals or patents
Soft skills: Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions
In this role, as part of the Futureproof formats team within the Science & Technology, Home Care category, you will develop formulations using renewable, sustainable, biodegradable ingredients that deliver superior cleaning benefits to consumers while offering convenience at affordable cost. You will be required to develop the technology with the triple constraints of chemicals, plastics, and water to identify the sweet spot for the consumers via new formats. The key challenges to be addressed include: scouting new materials, meeting the cleaning action standards criteria at an affordable cost to everyone, establishing formulation robustness at lab &/or pilot scale, interfacing with various teams to address processing issues & identifying patent opportunities.
- Design & Develop new products, technologies, or formats to offer superior cleaning benefits to consumers.
- Product design and optimization of technology until it fits the product description
- Product development for E-commerce and Unilever Professionals across Home Care product formats
- Translation of consumer and business needs to generate ideas for new technologies and products
- Lead product development team supporting the innovation and savings agenda of the Home Care portfolio
- Leverage digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modeling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- Collaborations with digital and E-commerce teams as a part of product portfolio management
- Managing external interfaces with our extensive partnerships with leading scientists, academic institutions, suppliers, and specialist businesses
Editors Note: Unilever Senior Research Executive Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.