Govt IPC Pharmacopeial Associate – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
A Walk in Interview is going to be held at the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) for the engagement of scientific manpower purely on a contract basis through the Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Pharmacopoeial Associate
Salary: Rs 32,000.00/-
No.of posts: 02
Eligibility Criteria: Master’s degree in Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry/Pharmaceutical
Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Analysis or other equivalent Post Graduation. Good knowledge of computers.
Details of Manpower Requirement
1. Educational Certificates (original)
2. Experience certificates (original)
3. An updated Resume
4. 4 Passport size Photographs
5. Aadhar Card (Original)
Period of engagement:
The tenure of the contract will be for a period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff are not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of the post without
assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
2. Experience may be relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority
3. Please note wearing a mask and aarogya setu app on your mobile is mandatory.
Date & Time of Interview (Reporting time: 9 am): 20th September 2021
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt IPC Pharmacopeial Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.