Indian Army Exclusive Job 2021 – Sepoy Pharma Post Vacancy
Army Recruitment Rally of Sepoy Pharma will be conducted for eligible candidates of Punjab, J&K, and Ladakh UT from 16 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 at New Amritsar Military Station (NAMS) Khasa Cantonment, Amritsar. Gates will be open at 0400 hrs and will be closed by 0900 hrs on each day. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 18 July 2021 to 31 August 2021.
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates will be screened as per the Qualitative Requirements mentioned below. The weight standards
(Appendix „A’) will be as per the latest medical policy issued vide Para 55 of IHQ of MoD (Army) Date Gen of Medical Service letter No 76054/Policy/DGMS-5A dt 16 Jul 2019 :
Job Title: Sepoy Pharma
Eligibility: Qualified in D Pharma with a minimum of 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. Individuals qualified in B Pharma
with a minimum of 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy
Council of India will also be eligible.
- Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in
duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with a fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribes to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. The selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribes, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals, or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death/injury/loss etc during the rally and no traveling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. The use of any kind of performance-enhancing drug is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e From the inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not permitted at the rally site.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo a medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at the rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements to stay under their own arrangements.
- Negative marking would be applicable in Common Entrance Exam (CEE).
- The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
- For more details, contact on our Telephone Numbers -0181-2260885, 0183-2400361, 0175-2300013, 0194-2311282, 0194-2310164, 0181-2266066, 0161-2412123, 01632-249199, 01912582574.
- Disclaimer. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules, and regulations of the Indian Army/Government of India will be final. Details are not available on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate. All the candidates attending the rally who have been
vaccinated of all doses of COVID-19 Vaccine and should get golden card/concerned
documents/certificate “It is certified that Mr _______________ S/o ___________________ has
been vaccinated with all doses of COVID-19 vaccine on date ____ 2021” duly signed by the
Doctor of Government Hospital.
- The full postal address to include post office, police station and pin code, and class/caste to be mentioned in the affidavit.
- Individual must bring their AADHAR Card and PAN Card for the recruitment rally.
- All candidates are required to carry Affidavits as per Appendix D & E respectively. Candidates not having the required Affidavit will not be allowed to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
- No mobiles are permitted at the rally site.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Indian Army Exclusive Job Indian Army Exclusive Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.