Danaher Associate Scientist Vacancy 2021 – Candidates Apply Online
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
Job Title: Fast Trak Associate Scientist
Location Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Job Id R1163888
- Masters in Chemical Engineering or related field with 2-5 years of hands-on cell culture and upstream process development experience in biopharmaceutical industries in the area of monoclonal antibodies/ therapeutics recombinant proteins/ vaccines etc.
- Adept in a single-use bioreactor, chromatography purification, normal and tangential flow filtration, viral and depth filtration experience is desired. Comfortable working in a matrixed organization, with excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
- Up to 30 %, occasional traveling is required.
Working knowledge of downstream processing, general analytical methods applicable for proteins (HPLC, electrophoresis, assay development, etc.).
What you’ll do
- Deliver practicals and/or selected lectures, in training courses, theoretical as well as practical, in the field of upstream & downstream biomanufacturing.
- Delivering process development projects for various application areas (e.g. Monoclonal Antibodies (MAb’s), vaccines, recombinant proteins) under the guidance of lead/senior scientists to meet required quality and timeline.
- Growing expertise towards independence. Deliver activities to implement new offerings, Cytiva NPI, and internal improvement projects under the guidance of lead/senior scientist.
- Developing and updating existing training courses with guidance from senior colleagues.
- Host and train customers (internal and external)
- Work directly with customers in a strong collaborative environment.
Editors Note: Danaher Associate Scientist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.