Danaher Polymer Chemist Vacancy 2020 – Apply Online
Danaher invites postgraduate Chemistry candidates for the post of Polymer Chemist. Senior Application Scientist post vacancy. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin
Job Title: Production Operations – Polymer Chemist
Location Bangalore, Karnataka, India CategoryManufacturing & Operations
Job Id R1129432
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry or related discipline, with a minimum of 2+ year’s industrial experience.
- Good Hands-on experience in organic synthesis, reagent developments, scalability, purification and characterization techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and resourceful.
- Ability to work in a team environment & Excellent communication skill.
- Previous experience with polymer chemistry and protein conjugation are a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Uses ability and experience to help develop standard concepts and techniques that allow others to complete activities in creative and efficient ways
- Responsible for organic synthesis of fluorescent dyes suitable for Flow Cytometry applications.
- Meet regulatory requirements and follow policies and procedures
- Perform purification of the organic compounds using different types of column chromatography techniques and other separation techniques.
- Evaluate the photophysical properties of dyes.
- Recommends and assists in the implementation of changes to policies and procedures as appropriate
- Receive minimal supervision
- Assists in training, assigning and reviewing the work of lower-level employees
- Responsible for following all company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Responsible to meet the FPY targets in manufacturing.
- Support for On-Time delivery to the customer.
- Responsible for implementing Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Supports in material management by updating the details in local software used for inventory management.
- Responsible for product label verification & approval, support batch record review.
- Maintain scientific and industry awareness by reviewing the literature, competitive IP filings, participating in meetings.
- Responsible for protein conjugation and purification using HPLC and AKTA
Editors Note: Danaher Polymer Chemist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.