Genpact Pharma Management Trainee Vacancy – Apply Online
Genpact Pharmaceutical Sciences Job – Management Trainee – Publisher. With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it.
Job Title: Management Trainee – Publisher-LIF005502
Primary Location India-Mumbai
• B. Pham/M.Pharm/Science Graduate
• In-depth working knowledge of ECTD/CTD/NEES/Paper types of submission, industry-standard publishing systems.
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Effectively communication
• Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
• Have good knowledge of ICH guidelines and CTD Structure & Expertise with Publishing Tools like Liquent, Docubridge, etc.
• Proven rich experience in Pharmacy Regulatory Affairs
The Role demands an experienced Publisher with demonstrated ability to execute responsibility in a highly regulated & process-driven environment.
• Publishing and performing technical validation (eCTD/CTD/NeeS/Paper) for the Asia Pacific region and Europe Submissions.
• Performing final technical quality review.
• Dispatching submission to the relevant authority ((eCTD/CTD/NeeS/Paper) or affiliate so that affiliate can dispatch to authority;
• Performing post-submission processing activities such as receiving acknowledgment from the authority of submission receipt; capturing and the electronic receipt and metadata in RIM; communicating submission receipt to key stakeholders;
• Capturing submissions-related correspondence from health authorities, such as uploading documentation, commitments, and metadata.
Editors Note: Genpact Pharma Management Trainee Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.