Govt Freshers Chemistry – National Dairy Development Board Freshers
Excellent job opportunity for freshers in chemistry at NDDB. NDDB offers an excellent learning environment with considerable freedom for creative and innovative activities. We are looking for a young and energetic Scientist for Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF) laboratory. Check out all the details on Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Trainee (Chemical Lab)
Job Category CALF Laboratory
To assist in documentation, analytical work, sample preparation, Instrument operation, field visits and sample collection/ registration/ reporting, quality control, trend analysis and standardization / validation of methods.
Qualification & Experience
Fresher with M.Sc. /M Tech. in any branch of chemistry.
Candidate having knowledge / exposure to chemical analysis of Food/Feed/ water would be preferred.
- Assist in routine general chemical and contaminant testing of Food, Agricultural Products, Feed, General Chemicals and Water by using advance analytical tools.
- Instrument operation, Sample collection/ registration and reporting as per procedure. Preparation of SOPs, Analytical Procedures and Quality Documents. The candidate would be required to work in shift duties.
- Assist in time bound project/validation/ research/ survey of Literature/ proficiency testing/stability studies.
Writing validation and project/PT/ stability reports and research papers.
- Intermediate checks of equipment, reagents and reference materials, calibration and ordering of chemicals.
- Assist in technical aspects of ISO 17043:2010 and 17025:2017.
Location and Other Essential attributes and skills
• Knowledge of basic analytical procedures and techniques
• Analytical and interpretation skills
• Good Communication and writing skill
• Able to work amicably in team and efficiently carrying out the task timely as assigned by supervisor
• Should follow rules of organization, ethical practices and safety norms
• Able to handle time line and work pressure.
- The traineeship position is for a period of one year.
- Number of Positions – 03 (three)
(Candidates above 25 years of age as on 01 June 2021 need not apply)
Last date of receiving the updated online applications is 12 July 2021.
Editors Note: Govt Freshers Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.