Teva B Pharma & M Pharma Quality Specialist Vacancy – Apply Online
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Job Title: Quality Specialist III
Experience & Eligibility:
- Minimum 5-10 years of overall experience
- Bachelor’s degree of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) or Master’s Degree in Pharmacy (M. Pharm) and also MSC if the candidate is fitting in criteria required
- Candidate should be from a quality assurance background, knowledge of working in manufacturing sites
- Should be well versed with documentation and quality management system
- Experience from regulated market preferred
Sub Function Manufacturing Quality Assurance
Reports To In process of validation
Editors Note: Teva B Pharma & M Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.