Cargill Qc Officer Recruitment 2021 – Chemistry Candidates Apply
Cargill announces job opening for chemistry and chemical BTech candidates. Chemistry job opening 2021. Chemistry job 2021. Cargill chemistry job opening 2021. Cargill job opening 2021, Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in chemistry apply for the job opening at Cargill. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Q.C OFFICER
Job Purpose and Impact
As a QC Officer at Cargill, you will complete routine analytical and laboratory testing in support of the food safety quality and operational teams. We are looking for a hardworking person who will perform routine analysis of product testing, be responsible for checking and monitoring instrumentation performance and conducting tests for which we are going to provide intermediate supervision. In this role, you will document results into databases and/or communicate test results.
- Perform routine analysis on final, and in-process, products. Guarantees finished products meet required specifications prior to releasing shipments.
- Enters data into databases and communicates results verbally or in writing as required. Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selects corrective steps.
- Assists with the evaluation and interpretation of highly complex data, identify problems with atypical test results consulting with upper-level personnel
- Supports trials and experiments under the direction of more senior team members.
- Performs food safety/quality leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to facility employees.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Possesses proven working knowledge of laboratory instrumentation
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor’s degree in BSC Cemistry/B.Tech Chemical with 3+ years experience
- Minimum of three years of experience within a laboratory or food manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of ISO 22000 accreditation’s or standards
Editors Note: Cargill Qc Officer Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.