Cargill Chemistry Lead Associate Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Cargill invites Chemistry candidates for the post of Lead Associate. If you are Chemistry candidate, then apply online at Cargill for a Lead Associate position. officer position for available for Chemistry candidates. Check details on the Lead Associate position that is available at Cargill.
Job Title: Lead Associate – Production-KUR00098
Education, Experience, Skills
• Diploma Chemical Engineer / BSc (Chemistry)
• MS-office, MS-Excel
• Experience in hydrogenation/Prilling operation.
• Experience in the chemical process plant.
Primary Location India-MH-Kurkumbh
Position Purpose & Summary
This position is responsible for the day to day operations & Maintenance of Hydrogenation & Prilling section.
• Maintain safety and feed safety in the Hydrogenation, Prilling section & Packing section. 40%
• Maintaining all operational parameters.
• Maintain Log register for the same.
• Check availability of daily consumable.
• Follow SOP to operate the plant.
• Follow preventive maintenance schedule and adhere to that. 40%
• Plant housekeeping, Cleaning and changeover of CCP”s.
• Instrument calibration & registering in the log sheet.
• Check and maintain packaging material stock. 20%
• Check and maintain Process chemical stock.
Editors Note: Cargill Chemistry Lead Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.