BASF Announces Analytical Chemist Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
BASF is a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for their customers and for a sustainable future. Their success as a company relies on the engagement of their employees. So What are you waiting for grab this opportunity and build your career as an analytical chemist. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Analytical Chemist
Location Navi Mumbai – HO (Turbhe – BCIPL), IN
Company BASF Asia Pacific
Job Field Research & Development
Job Type Experienced
Job Id EN_IN_39884
Objectives of the Position
To ensure amicable and continuous support to expanding research(R&D) activities at BASF Chemicals India Pvt Ltd Innovation campus Navi Mumbai as an Analytical team member
Minimum Education and qualification required for the Position:
Msc Analytical Chemistry
Working Experience: More than 3 years of experience
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Method development by using analytical techniques like HPLC, UPLC, GC, GCMS LCMS & UV, and their validation.
- Calibration and Troubleshooting of various analytical instruments as HPLC, UPLC, LCMS, GC and GCMS etc
- Able to perform experiments and report results of Particle size distribution, KF, Potentiometer, IR, GC, and GCMS
- Operates the instruments as per Standard Operating Manual (SOP)
willingness to work in shifts if required
- Ensure high safety standards as per the company policy.
- Good communication skills
- A creative and motivated working style with a strong focus on innovation as well as excellent communication skills defines you as an effective team player.
- Drive Innovation
- Demonstrate Customer Focus
- Collaborate for Achievement
- Communicate Effectively
Editors Note: BASF Announces Analytical Chemist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.