ICAR-IARI DST- SERB Project 2021 – Chemistry Research Fellow Job
Applications are invited to attend an Online Interview in SERB funded project at the Division of Agricultural Physics, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-12, as mentioned below. The posts are purely on a contractual basis. Chemistry job opening 2021. Chemistry Research Fellow job DST- SERB Funded project. Chemistry job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: Green synthesis and characterization of reduced graphene oxide for
fabrication of highly sensitive biosensor for detection of plant nutrient stress
Name of PI: Dr. Monika Kundu
Email ID: [email protected]
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST- SERB Funded project
Salary: JRF @ Rs. 31000/- + 24% HRA pm for 1st and 2nd year & SRF @ Rs. 35,000/- +
24% HRA for 3rd year
Eligibility: Postgraduate degree in basic science (Chemistry,) or graduate/ post-graduate degree in professional courses (i.e. Nanotechnology/Nanoscience/Agricultural
Chemicals/Agricultural Physics) selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a.Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including
lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b.The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE. DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR. IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Desirable: Experience in nanomaterial synthesis and or experimental characterization techniques for nanomaterials
How To Apply:
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their
application in the enclosed proforma along with a self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the PI’s e-mail addresses ([email protected]) by 25th June 2021. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be called by email for the online interview which is fixed on 28th June 2021 from 10:30 A.M onwards. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
Terms & Conditions
1. Age limit: Maximum age 35 years for JRF and SRF (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and three years for OBC).
2. The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis initially for up to 11-03- 2024, which may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.
3. The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointments at this Institute, as the post is coterminous with the project.
4. The interview for eligible candidates will be held online, the details of which will be
communicated to eligible candidates by email.
5. Reporting time for the online interview will be communicated and all the candidates shall adhere to the instructions.
6. The candidates will have to compulsorily fill in the application form (as per the format
annexed), all the scan certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate,
NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional and a recent
photograph enclosed onto the scan application form. Proof of experience and publications also need to be sent by email. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and medical certificates at the time of joining.
7. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
8. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online interview.
9. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
10. The candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relatives is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 25th June 2021. If on the date of the online interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
11. All the other candidates are also required compulsorily to submit the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed along with other documents in the e-mail.
12. In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of the New Delhi court only.
Last Date To Apply: 25th June 2021.
View Main Notification
Editors Note: ICAR-IARI DST- SERB ICAR-IARI DST- SERB Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.