ICAR-IARI Chemistry Recruitment 2020 – Applications Invited
Applications are invited to attend Online interview for the following position in the Niche Area of Excellence, ICAR project of Division of Agricultural Chemicals, LBS building, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110 012 scheduled to be held on the designated date and time mentioned below.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Project Title: “Plant source-based environmentally safe crop protection and production
technologies: Development and capacity building””
Funded by : Niche Area of Excellence, ICAR
Essential: Post Graduate degree in Agricultural Chemicals / Chemistry or Chemical Sciences The candidates with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have NET qualification
or equivalent (As per ICAR memorandum F. No. Agri. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD Dated 13.07.2015 and F. No. Agri. Edn./6/27/2014/HRD Dated 09.10.2015).
Desirable: Experience in handling instruments like HPLC, LC-MS.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA (fixed)
- The above position will be on a purely temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project. The selected candidate shall not claim any regular appointment at this institute or at ICAR at the end of the contract.
- The competent authority will have the right to decide the mode of appointment (i.e. adoption of any additional test of competence as required for the respective position) if required. The competent authority also reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time without assigning any reason/notice.
- The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years for JRF, age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women & 3 years for OBC, is applicable as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules. Interested candidate must report within the designated time online on the scheduled date along with original testimonials in support of their qualification/experience. No allowance will be paid for attending the interview.
How To Apply:
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma (Annexure I) along with a scanned copy of the original documents through email to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] by December 16, 2020.
- After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be informed for further details regarding the interview by email. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at a later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates whose near/distant relative(s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare it and communicate this office as per format given below. Such declaration must reach to the undersigned by post or through e-mail at on or before December 16, 2020. If communicated or declared on the date of interview, the candidate will not be interviewed. Candidates having no near/ distant relative(s) working at ICAR/IARI will also furnish a declaration (format given below) on or before the date of interview.
Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Last Date To Apply: December 16th 2020
Time: 10.00 a.m
View Main Notification
Editors Note: ICAR-IARI Chemistry Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.