Accenture Pharmacovigilance Analyst Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Accenture announces job opening for candidates with bachelor’s degree in pharmacy. M Pharma job opening 2021. Pharmacy job opening 2021. Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance job. Pharmacovigilance job opening 2021. Accenture invited graduate and postgraduate pharma candidates for the post of the analyst. Check out all the details on the same below:
Skill required: Pharmacovigilance – Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance
Job Title: Management Level – Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- You will be aligned with our Pharmaceuticals Processes vertical and help us with the processes to collect, monitor, research, assess and evaluate information on the adverse effects of medication with a view to identifying new information about hazards associated with medicines and consequently, prevent harm to patients. It also deals with the reviewing and resolving of discrepancies identified by the system or through manual checks as per guidelines. Employees under this span can also be responsible for a number of activities related to the design, development, and maintenance of Clinical Database objects.
- You will be working as a part of the Pharmacovigilance team which designs and maintains a safety database to monitor single case support activities; source distribution for business partners and perform medical literature searches. Responsible for data entry, MedDRA coding, and label assessment of the adverse events in SUSAR cases. If there are issues with the provided information, the scientist is contacted for verification.
- Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance is the pharmacological science relating to the collection, detection, assessment, monitoring, and prevention of adverse effects with pharmaceutical products
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to establish a strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
- It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Medical Writing
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Editors Note: Accenture Pharmacovigilance Analyst Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.