Government of Kerala MCL Hiring Chemist – Salary Rs 63,000/- pm
Malabar Cements Limited (MCL) a Government of Kerala Undertaking, invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for appointment for the chemist post. MSc Chemistry govt job, Govt job opening for chemistry candidates. Malabar cement invites chemistry candidates for the post of chemist. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Chemist, Gr.M7
i) Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry
ii) Minimum 5 years experience in Chemical and
Physical Analysis of Materials such as Limestone,
Bauxite etc. in a reputed organization or Laboratory preferably Cement Industry
Scale of Pay: 40500-1000-42500- 1100-48000-1200- 54000-1350-59400- 1500-65400-1650- 72000-1800-81000- 2000-85000
Total Emoluments in Rs – 63,000/-
Age Limit: 41 years
Note to Applicants
- Candidates should submit their duly filled-in applications downloaded from the website of Malabar Cements Limited to the Managing Director, Malabar Cements Limited, Walayar Post, Palakkad, Kerala-678624 on or before 06th May 2021.
- The Qualifications should be from recognized universities/ Institutions/boards. The candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall submit the relevant Government Order/ University letter to prove the equivalency at the time of submission of application, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- Candidates should forward the self-attested copies of all credentials to prove their Age, Educational Qualification, and Experience. Failure of submitting the same will led to the rejection of applications.
- Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny of the applications/ credentials at any stage will result in the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates are advised to note that only post qualification work experience of the candidates from reputed/ established organizations until 31.03.2021 only will be considered.
- Candidates should clearly mention the details while filling the application. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should provide a valid e-mail ID and mobile number as all correspondence pertaining to the recruitment will be communicated on the email address and mobile number provided at the time of filling the application.
- Malabar Cements Limited reserves the right to reject the candidature/ cancel the appointment at any stage without
assigning any reason.
Interested candidates may download the application from our website and the duly filled in applications should reach the Managing Director on or before 06th May 2021
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Government of Kerala MCL Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.