MCL BSc Chemistry Job Opening 2020 – Applications Invited
Malabar Cements Limited (MCL) a Government of Kerala Undertaking, invites application from Qualified and Experienced candidates for regular appointment for the following Managerial and Non-Managerial positions. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Lab Assistant, Gr. VI
No.of posts: 01
i) BSc Chemistry
ii) Minimum 3 years experience in a laboratory attached to an Industrial Undertaking preferably Cement Industry
Job Title: Burner, Gr.V
No.of posts: 01
i) BSc Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University or
ii) Minimum 3 years experience as Burner in any Cement Industry
How To Apply:
Interested candidates may download the application and the duly filled in applications should reach the Managing Director on or before 15 January 2021
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
01. Candidates should submit their duly filled in applications downloaded from the website of Malabar Cements Limited to the Managing Director, Malabar Cements Limited, Walayar Post, Palakkad, Kerala-678624 on or before 15.01.2021.
02. The Qualifications should be from recognized University/ Institutions/ Board. The candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall submitthe relevant Government Order/ University letter to prove the equivalency at the time of submission of application, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
03. Candidates should forward the self-attested copies of all credentials to prove their Age, Educational Qualification, and Experience. Failure of submitting the same will led to the rejection of applications.
04. Admittance to all stages of the recruitment will be provisional only. Any discrepancy found during the detailed scrutiny of the applications/ credentials at any stage will result in the rejection of candidature.
05. Candidates are advised to note that only post qualification work experience of the candidates from reputed/ established organizations until 30.11.2020 only will be considered.
06. Candidates should clearly mention the details while filling the application. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
07. Candidates should provide a valid e-mail ID and mobile number as all correspondence pertaining to the recruitment will be communicated on the email address and mobile number provided at the time of filling the application.
08. Malabar Cements Limited reserves the right to reject the candidature/ cancel the appointment at any stage without assigning any reason.
Last Date To Apply: 15 January 2021
Editors Note: MCL BSc Chemistry Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.