Teva – Regulatory Affairs Job 2021 – Pharma Candidates Apply
Pharma job opening at Teva 2021. Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate I – 1434
Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent qualification(s)
Function Regulatory Affairs
Sub Function Medical Regulatory Affairs
- Prepare, compile, review and submit high-quality submissions for all required post-approval activities in accordance with EU legislation and in-house standards.
- Responsibility for MA compliance with both legislation and business needs.
- Ensure approvals are secured within the stipulated timelines for designated projects.
- Maintain registration documentation and associated electronic databases, in line with in-house procedures.
- Provide regulatory support and product information for all internal and external customers, stakeholders, and TEVA project teams.
- Prioritize, plan and monitor submissions for allocated procedures while documenting and informing involved parties of progress.
- Communicate with other Teva departments across Europe and European Agencies regarding proposed and pending submissions.
- Maintain and develop an awareness of current/pending regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Fulfilling other allocated department duties and ad-hoc needs at the direction of Senior Regulatory Affairs personnel.
Editors Note: Teva – Regulatory Affairs Teva Regulatory Affairs Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.