Unilever Home Care Research Associate Vacancy – Chemistry Job
Unilever is looking to hire a Research Associate, Future proof formats – Home Care – Unilever Food Solutions R&D based in Bangalore. Unilever job opening 2021, Chemical engineering job opening 2021, B tech in chemical engineering job opening 2021. Chemical engineering job opening 2021, Check out all the details
Job Title: Research Associate, Future proof formats – Home Care
Location 64 Main Road, Whitefield P O, RESEARCH C, Bangalore- 560 066, Karnataka, India
Req ID: R-08517
All About You
We are looking for a person with right attitude and competencies. Candidates with one or two years of experience in product development are preferred
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry with First class
Background/Experience: Prior 2-3 experience in FMCG or other relevant industry with formulation design exposure is preferred.
Technical skills: Good understanding on colloid and materials science, formulation and processing development
Soft skills: Teamwork, multi-tasking, good communication and writing skills, creativity, ability to analyze data and provide logical conclusions
In this role, as part of the Futureproof formats team within the Science & Technology, Home Care category, you will develop formulations and new ultra-concentrated formats using renewable, sustainable, biodegradable ingredients that deliver superior cleaning benefits to consumers while offering convenience at an affordable cost. You will be required to develop the technology with the triple constraints of chemicals, plastics, and water to identify the sweet spot for the consumers via new formats. The key challenges to be addressed include: scouting new materials, meeting the cleaning action standards criteria at affordable cost to everyone, establishing formulation robustness at lab &/or pilot scale, interfacing with various teams to address processing issues & identifying patent opportunities.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Agile Working
- Opportunity to work on brands that improve lives of billions of people across the globe
- Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose-led business.
- Candidate is expected to work in the laboratory to carry out “on the bench” experiments & demonstrate the technical performance of product prototypes and formats
- The incumbent will work with the team to develop new products and ultraconcentrated formats to offer superior cleaning benefits to consumers.
- The incumbent will work with teams to build laboratory and processing capabilities.
The candidate is expected to use appropriate literature/patent/competition / supplier searches related to the projects.
- The incumbent will leverage digital age tools such as automation, simulation, and modeling to minimize experiments, maximize output & speed up program delivery.
- The incumbent will work with external partners and suppliers to scout for technologies and speed up deliveries to market
- The incumbent will interface with other Science & Technology, Global Design, Cluster Design, SEAC, regulatory teams while developing formulations/formats
Editors Note: Unilever Home Care Research Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.