ICGEB Project Associate Recruitment 2021 – Application Invited
ICGEB Project Associate job opening 2021. ICGEB Announces project associate job opening 2021. The associate post is available in the DBT-ICGEB Centre for Advanced Bioenergy Research, ICGEB, New Delhi. Chemistry Project Associate job opening 2021. Chemistry job. Check out all the details on the same below:
Duration: The position for Project Associate-I is available initially for one year with annual extensions based on performance and achieving project objectives. It is a temporary project position whose duration is only up to the tenure of the DBT-funded project.
Job description: The selected candidate will be responsible for handling
analytical equipment of the Centre, with the following responsibilities:
- Handling and operation of high-end equipment including LCMS-MS and GCMSMS
- Sample preparation and analysis using chromatography techniques.
- Routine laboratory buffer and standards preparation.
- Calibration of instruments and maintain the records.
- Instrument troubleshooting and biological assay
- Routine maintenance of the laboratory instrument records and logbook.
- Coordinate and involve in laboratory team (researchers) work.
Eligibility Criteria: The incumbent should have MSc / M. Pharm /M. Tech or B. Tech.
Prior experience in handling analytical equipment i.e. LCMS, GCMS, are of an
Salary: The salary for the ProjectAssociate-I position will be as per DBT/DST
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should email their latest curriculum vitae and cover letter
(Cover letter must mention pertinent skills) with a detailed description of
scientific experience to Dr. Syed Shams Yazdani at [email protected] with Subject “Application for Project Associate Position-I”. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Last Date To Apply: 26th February 2021
View Main Notification
Editors Note: ICGEB Project Associate Recruitment Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.