Unilever Associate Research Scientist Recruitment – Apply Online
Unilever is looking for purpose-driven, passionate, inquisitive thinkers to join us in our efforts to create sustainable cleaning solutions that will truly transform people’s lives and protect our planet. The candidate will work as an Associate Research Scientist Materials Design team based at Unilever R&D Bangalore.
Job Title: Associate Research Scientist, Materials Design
Location 64 Main Road, Whitefield P O, RESEARCH C, Bangalore- 560 066, Karnataka, India Regular
Req ID: R-08508
- You will scope new material chemistries to deliver functional benefits, evaluate current synthesis routes and establish new sustainable synthesis routes. Alongside, you will establish structure-function relationships, their material origins and manipulate desired properties.
- You will also build and develop teams’ capability in organic synthesis, developing new material conversion pathways, and establish yields; while developing analytical and measurement strategies to identify, characterize, benchmark and customize materials, e.g., surfactants, functional polymers.
About the Role:
- Work in the laboratory to carry out experiments in lab, pilot plant, to identify and demonstrate the feasibility of approaches
- Synthesize and characterize materials of relevance to project scope
- Develop/ Adapt characterization methods and protocols for material development
- Apply appropriate tools for literature / patent / competition / supplier searches
Present the technical and scientific work and report in the form of internal research reports
They are looking for people with the right attitude, mindset, and competencies.
- Technical education – MSc Organic chemistry/ analytical chemistry; prior 4-8 experience, in material syntheses preferred
- A quick learner, not afraid to take the initiative, and be proactive to get things done
- Great collaboration and communication skills and a willingness to work in an international team Ambitious to deliver the best quality in a timely manner
What do They offer:
- Opportunity to work at the cutting edge of science and technology to brighten peoples’ lives all over the world
- Be part of a diverse and ambitious team shaping the future of our brands
- Exciting career opportunities in the pursuit of science in support of a global, purpose-led business
- We are looking for the right people for our roles and our ambition, we are open to talk about how our flexible working policies can make this role the right one for you
Editors Note: Unilever Associate Research Scientist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.