WWF India Chemical Science Senior Programme Officer Vacancy – Apply
WWF India Senior Programme Officer – Plastics Job – Apply Online. World Wide Fund for Nature-India (WWF-India) is hiring Chemical science candidates for a Senior Programme Officer – Plastics. Chemical science job opening 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
WWF-India is looking for an organized, service-oriented, self-motivated, team player to contribute to promoting sustainability with Indian businesses, with a focus on ensuring a circular economy by managing the flow of plastics across the entire value chain and eliminating the leakage of plastics into the environment. The candidate should have strong knowledge and understanding of plastics/waste management and circular economy.
Location: New Delhi
Job Title: Senior Programme Officer – Plastics
Project management support and implementation of WWF India’s work on engaging with stakeholders to effectively manage plastics production and consumption and promote circularity in the economy. Responsibilities will include supporting in strategy development, and execution of projects, project administration, research and analysis, outreach, and corporate engagement. The SPO will be responsible for coordinating multi-stakeholder partnerships and engaging corporates to ensure the effective implementation of the program and achieving the objectives of the workstream.
• Project implementation: Responsible for managing the planning and implementation of the project, including effective delivery and execution of the project as per timelines, reporting and project documentation, identification, and leveraging opportunities.
Stakeholder engagement: corporate outreach and maintaining relationships with existing program stakeholders and leading outreach to drive the adoption of sustainable business practices of managing plastics in the industry by convening key stakeholders
Provide inputs on plastics target setting and support in developing circularity plans.
• Events and communication: Supporting the planning, organization, and coordination of meetings, events, and workshops as required. The SPO will participate in dialogues, events, monthly calls on corporate engagement for Un-plastic Collective and other plastic related projects.
• Monitoring & evaluation: Leading the monitoring and evaluation of project activities for impact assessment, submitting progress reports to the donor as per their timeline
Documentation: develop high-quality documentation both technical/non-technical based on
primary and secondary research, slide decks, progress reports, research findings, surveys etc.
Support in other sustainable business deliverables
Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- Minimum Masters-level qualifications in the environment, chemical/systems engineering, materials science or related discipline;
- Prior experience of 3-5 years working in the sustainability/corporate sector, work specifically related to plastics across the value chain, circular economy, waste management, supply chain management or closely related field would be an advantage;
- Demonstrated ability to engage with businesses on sustainability agenda;
Strong understanding of the plastics production, use and recovery ecosystem, including environmental impacts of plastics, technical understanding of the material flow in the domestic value chain, existing regulatory frameworks and initiatives undertaken by corporate companies working in this space;
- Ability to synthesize complex information, regulations and policies and translate into impactful advice, research, and communications;
Ability to produce relevant and timely desk research independently (both qualitative and quantitative);
- Willingness to travel to attend meetings with key corporate partners in and outside India;
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
To apply click on the link provided below and follow the instructions.
Click Here To Apply Online – http://wwfindia.careersitemanager.com/job-description/?file=310121001113
Last Date for sending applications: 15th February 2021
Editors Note: WWF India Chemical Science Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.