IISER Tirupati BSc Chemistry Job Opening 2021 – Project Assistant
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country. Check out all the details on the same below:
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on a contract basis:
Job Title: Project Assistant
Project Title Development of Asymmetric Michael-Ene Cyclization of 1,7- dienes and Total Synthesis of Ilicicolin H and Hirsutine.
Funding Agency DST-SERB, Govt. of India.
Principal Investigator Dr. KIRAN KUMAR PULUKURI
Project Code 30220087
Minimum qualifications B.Sc. in Chemistry (minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade)
with Physics and Mathematics or equivalent degree.
• M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/ General Chemistry/
Inorganic Chemistry with a minimum of 60% marks.
• Candidates having a basic knowledge of Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at least up to their B.Sc. level is preferred.
Fellowship Rs. 20,000
No. of post One (1)
Tenure The position is temporary for a period of one year and renewable
each year subject to satisfactory performance. The position is co-terminus with the project.
Age Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.
How to Apply: –
1. Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 PM. on 15
th February, 2021.
Please mention the name of the Post and Post Code in the subject line of the email.
Note: (Sending only resumes/CV by email will not be considered as complete
2. List of shortlisted candidates for the further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention the active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form. (Tentative Interview date: February 10th, 2021 via virtual mode).
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH TIRUPATI
(An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India)
Transit Campus: Opp. Sree Rama Engineering College Campus, Karakambadi Road,
Mangalam B.O., Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, India.
3. Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at an
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
1. Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or
compensation on termination of the research project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding
Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
3. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the
funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of
same does not entitled candidates to be called for an interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
7. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
8. No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
10. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of IISER
Tirupati, provided they satisfy eligibility criteria
Last date 5.00 P.M. on 5th February 2021
View Main Notification
Editors Note: IISER Tirupati BSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.