ThermoFisher Application Specialist Vacancy – Candidates Apply Online
Thermo Fisher chemistry Jobs – Chemistry Application Specialist – West Job Vacancy. Thermo Fisher Scientific hiring for an Application Specialist – West job opening. Application Specialist – West Jobs at Thermo Fisher. Thermofisher hiring chemistry candidates.
Job Title: Application Specialist – West
Location Mumbai, India
Job ID: 139997BR
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Graduate in science discipline from reputed institute/ university (preferably B. Pharm or B.Sc)
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in the diagnostic industry in-field application role
Understand Automated Biochemistry instruments, knowledge of Microbiology, and CLIA instrument will be a plus.
- 50% travel, within the country
The incumbent is required to Pre-sales & Post Sales demonstration with the sales team at the customer’s end & generate interest in products for assay maximization. Aligned with the Go to Market strategy & annual sales plan of Clinical portfolio. As an individual contributor, add value to the sales process for SDG portfolio to internal & external clients for business promotion.
- Provide complete Application support to the installed base of clinical automation in India
- Define and implement strategies for launching a new product on the existing installed base and increasing share of the wallet for the existing products
- Help the sales team for region wise launches, CME’s, campaigns, programs, and Liason with the product management team for marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the sales team to help demonstrate the features & benefits of the product to prospective clients in India
- Work cohesively with the channel partners to provide timely application support and demonstrations for prospective clients
- Conduct timely training for colleagues & channels to improve field efficiency and ensure customer satisfaction
- Effective management and monitoring of secondary sales on the existing installed base.
- Conduct method validation studies on the automated analyzer, as per NABL/CAP guidelines at the customer site
- Drive End to End technical application help to customer of Biochemistry analyzer for assigned territory
Achieving best customer satisfaction for after-sales serv
- Creative Mind, Strategic Thinking with business acumen
- Soft-spoken and Verbal communication should be clear
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good analytical and tactical skills to handle customers
- Computer proficiency in Windows, MS Office
- Team worker possessing Team Spirit
- Good Listening Skills
- Able to maximize the assay consumption on each of the installed base.
Editors Note: ThermoFisher Application Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.