IISER Pune Research Job Vacancy 2020 – Applications Invited
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous
Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for promotion of
high-quality science education and research in the country. Institute invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record for the following position purely on a temporary and contractual basis under the funded project:
Job Title Research Associate (RA)
Number of posts 01 (One)
Project Title “Lanthanide Doping in Perovskite Semiconductors: visible to
Funding agency Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Project Code 30120519
Minimum Educational Qualification
Ph.D. in Chemistry
Preference Candidates having experimental research experience on optoelectronic (light-emitting diode, solar cell, photodetector) device fabrication will be preferred.
Tenure of the appointment
Initially for a period of one year, extendable for further period of two years subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
1) Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA per month
2) Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defence (i.e. candidates without a provisional\ certificate of having qualified or the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + HRA per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
Age (As on the last date of application)
RA – Not more than 35 years as on last date of application.
SRF – Not more than 32 years as on last date of application.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before January 11, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No.
59/2020” and “Research Associate” in the subject line of the email.
- A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process (to be carried out preferably over a video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience etc. Will be collected and
verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/details about the post
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the
funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
5. The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of
same does not entitle candidates to be called for the selection process. Where a number of
applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient
or possible to carry out the selection process for all the candidates. Based on the
recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the
number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after
taking into consideration qualification and experience over and above the minimum
prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to
mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with the experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim inquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be
treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Editors Note: IISER Pune Research Job Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.