Teva Pharma Production Specialist Recruitment – Apply Online
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day.
They offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Job Title: Production Specialist
Qualifications B Pharm/ M Pharm with 5 to 6 years of experience in compression
Sub Function Manufacturing/Operations
- Responsible for keeping up of Compression, Encapsulation, Coating area in Production.
- Responsible for supervising the Manufacturing activities of Compression, Encapsulation, and Coating areas in production.
- Installation, operation, and performance qualification of all machines in the manufacturing area.
- Preparation and review of sops and other documentation in manufacturing areas.
- Handling of SAP R/3 system (manufacturing-related transaction).
- Performing batch manufacturing activities as per BMR instruction.
- To review and ensure compliance, calibration, preventive maintenance of all machines in Manufacturing areas.
- Documentation of all activities in areas worked.
- Daily production planning and execution
Editors Note: Teva Pharma Production Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.