Pfizer Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety Job Vacancy – Apply Online
Pfizer Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety job. Pfizer Vacancies – Pharmaceutical Vacancy. Pharma candidates are eligible to apply online for an Clopine Services Coordinator, vacancy at Pfizer. Pharma job opening 2020. Pharma job opening 2020. Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Clopine Services Coordinator
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Masters preferred)
- Other Allied Health Qualifications will also be considered
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in :
- Medical Information Services/Medical Affairs
- Medical and Scientific writing, experience in using search tools, developing search strings, and assessing search results
- Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety
Required Skill Set:
- Technical: Understanding of post-marketing safety surveillance
- Writing skills. Excellent scientific writing skills, including an ability to summarize and interpret complicated data effectively, concisely and persuasively.
- Analytic skills. Ability to examine data, formulate reasonable hypotheses, and design and execute analyses to test them. Analytical and critical thinker
- Language skills. Excellent communication/interpersonal skills – both written and verbal (particularly dealing with telephone inquiries)
- Personal skills. Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines. Has a strong and sincere customer orientation with an emphasis on patient care. Adopts corrective action as a work ethic. Possesses high levels of discretion and diplomacy. Possesses a strong initiative instinct and ability to function independently. Should also be a team player demonstrating collaborative skills and adaptability to different situations. Must be able to work well under pressure and demonstrate the desired skills at all times. Ability to learn and adapt to new situations. Comfortable working within strict time frames and able to prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Must be flexible enough to work with different time zones. Willing to work in shifts as and when needed.
- Interpersonal skills. Effective influencing and negotiating skills, including when appropriate an ability to guide decision-making for document content strategy. Ability to work well with all levels and roles in cross-functional, global teams. Assertive and able to work with initiative.
- Regulatory knowledge: Familiarity with global regulatory guidance (especially ICH, FDA, and EMA) relevant to clinical and safety data
- Software: Previous experience with software commonly used to present and analyze data and experience with searching academic databases. (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is preferred
The role involves providing support to healthcare professionals across Australia and New Zealand ensuring protocol compliance, quality of service, and data integrity. The individual is responsible for the management and delivery of a monitoring system, for patients. The individual will work in collaboration with the Medical Manager and the services Team to ensure activities are effectively executed. The individual is responsible for maintaining daily functionalities of service for the registry and provide after hours support. The individual will contribute to the overall safe use of anti-psycotic by ensuring timely reporting and follow-up of adverse events. Additionally, the role may involve contribution to marketing and sales activities, implementation of various initiatives, and training.
- Respond to telephone, fax, and email inquiries in a timely manner and in compliance with corporate policies
- Registration of patients, personnel, and Centres/Clinic within the registry
- Adverse Event reporting within required regulatory timelines and in accordance with corporate policies
- Ensure the performance of the database, the validity of data entered, and completion of all required day to day processing
- Identify the needs and requirements of internal and external customers and providing necessary resources, service, and advice
- Completing and reviewing all mandatory corporate policies, training modules, and procedures within allocated timeframes
- Maintenance of registry website and identifying issues
- Assist in the maintenance of appropriate documents such as protocols and monitoring user feedback
- Generating adhoc data/reports for external clients for research and management purposes where appropriate
- Training internal and external stakeholders on the database
- Aid in the coordination of sales and marketing initiatives for the registry
- To assist in switching patients (usually higher in number) from other brands in Australia/New Zealand as per the requirement by the commercial team.The colleague
- would support the manager in the generation of weekly/monthly reports and dashboard management
- The colleague would be responsible in assisting the training for new hires and in the completion of onboarding activities for new hires
- The executive would be supporting in stakeholder management like BT validation and testing support for any new changes to be applied, developed, and implemented in the system
Providing additional support to the manager in terms of preparation of supporting documentation for any new processes or already existing process within the registry
Provide assistance for the on-call services to customers on weekend as and when required.
Editors Note: Pfizer Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.