SACON Chemistry Technical Assistant Vacancy – Apply Online
Sálim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History (SACON) is a Centre of Excellence under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India. SACON wishes to engage research personnel (Indian national only) for the ongoing research projects through a Walk-in-Interview on 04-Jan-2021 at SACON, Coimbatore. Details of the available positions along with essential and desirable qualifications are given below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant (01 No)
Project: Laboratory Minor Project.
Duration: Till 30 June 2021.
Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in chemistry from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.
Desirable Qualifications: (i) Minimum of one-year experience in a laboratory in processing and analyzing samples in Chromatograph.
Age: Shall not exceed 28 years on the date of interview.
Fellowship: Rs 20,000/- per month, plus HRA as applicable. \
Description of Work:
(i) The selected candidate shall undertake sample preparation and analysis of chemical contaminants in biological and non-biological samples in the laboratory,
(ii) Should work in the field that will include sample collection from different parts of India,
(iii) Process collected samples in the laboratory for estimation of contaminants and
(iv) Help analyze data and prepare reports.
How to Apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the link on our website (https://www.sacon.in/careers/). Interested candidates, who fulfil all essential qualifications, can attend the Walk-in-Interview at SACON Campus on 04-Jan-2021. Candidates should report to the venue at 09.00 AM on the date of interview for registration and should submit duly filled-in application forms with recent passport-size photograph affixed, along with self-attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, date of birth, community, extracurricular activities etc. All original documents in support of qualifications, age etc. should be produced at the time of interview for verification.
GENERALTERMS & CONDITIONS
- Candidates applying for the above position should possess the Essential Qualification as per the details given on the date of interview.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of two advertised positions only. Candidates applying for two advertised positions should submit separate sets of filled-in application forms along with photocopies of all testimonials.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Challenged categories as per Central Government norms.
- The selected candidate will be engaged initially for a period mentioned against the advertised position. Subsequently his/her tenure may be extended at sole discretion of the Centre depending upon the requirement of the project and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- Selected candidate may be allowed hostel accommodation at SACON as per the availability. Other allowances and benefits to the research personnel would be admissible as per the rules.
- The selection of the candidate(s) will be based on the walk-in-interview to be held at SACON, Moongilpallam, Anaikatty, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Candidates should report to the venue at 09.00 AM on the interview day for registration and verification of original certificates.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to rejection of the candidature.
- The Centre will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the link www.sacon.in
- The Director, SACON reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason
Walk-in-Interview on 04-Jan-2021 at SACON, Coimbatore
Editors Note: SACON Chemistry Technical Assistant Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.