The origin of the Institute dates back to 1973 when the Royal Family of Travancore gifted a multistoried building for the people and Government of Kerala. Sri. P. N. Haskar, the then Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, inaugurated the Sree Chitra Tirunal Medical Center in 1976, when patient services including inpatient treatment got underway. At the Satelmond Palace, Poojapura, nearly 11 km away from this Hospital Wing, the Biomedical Technology Wing followed soon, again a gift by the Royal Family.
Job Title – Technical Assistant -Instruments (Temp.)
No.of.Posts – 1
Duration – 179 days
Age limit as on 31.07.2017 – 35 years
Monthly Emoluments – Rs. 13,500/- + DA
Job Description : To operate and maintain sophisticated equipments such as micro-CT, HPLC, IR and UV spectrometer etc.
- Essential – 60% marks in M.Sc. Chemistry/Physics
- Desirable – M.Phil in the respective subjects mentioned above
- Experience (Desirable) – Atleast 6 months experience in working in a research lab, operation and maintenance of analytical equipments
Those who fulfil the above requirements may report for a written test/ interview as per the above schedule along with bio-data and original certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience etc. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates reporting after 9.15 am will NOT be considered for selection. Candidates already in service have to produce a No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.
Note : Depending on the number of candidates, a written test of a qualifying nature will be conducted for initial screening and only qualified candidates will be called for interview. Marks obtained in the written test, if conducted, will not be counted for final ranking.
- Date of Interview – 10.08.2017
- Reporting Time – 9 am
- Time of Interview – 10.30 am
- Venue of Interview – Biomedical Technology Wing, Satelmond Palace, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695 012